Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

Happy Superbowl Sunday, Kevin!  Congratulations. You've lived to see another superbowl. How's the weather?  Are your eyeballs freezing? Yesterday was a sun shiny beautiful fifty degrees. I dined at an Indian Buffet.  The cooks prayed over the food before it is served.  Do cooks in Minneapolis bless their food?

Back to Superbowl Sunday. I'm quite confused by the names of football teams.  Take, for instance, the Arizona Cardinals.  Now, I love Cardinals.  I think they are beautiful birds.  But when I think of men smashing into each other for testosterone's sake, of a Cardinal I do not think.  All football teams should be required to name their teams inspired by macho gusto. Some examples of appropriate team labels are "The Warriors of Cleveland" or "The Knee Smashers of Prairie Dog, Wisconsin".  I compliment your state for choosing a title worthy of it's pig skin warriors.  "Vikings" is pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment